Monday, October 10, 2011

First Time

Today has been one of those days where I can't seem to get the focus where I want it.
I decided Iwould interupt my day by starting a Blog. So here it is. Let me tell you a little about myself and why you might want to hear what I have to say.

I'm 25. Redhead. Engaged. Workerbee. Bookworm. Fiesty. Sister. Creative. Young at Heart. Runner. Love-Fall. Friend. Ice Cream-aholic. Low self-esteem. Granola Girl. Daughter. Thoughtful. Dedicated. Lover&Fighter. Emotional. Aunt.

So now you have mylife in a word jumble.

I named by blog p.p.k#2. Which stand for "Poo-Poo-Kitty Number Two"
Yes that is correct. This is a nicname that goes bacck to my childhood and is quite symbolic of how I feel in life right now. "Poo Poo"- crappy & stinky, "Kitty"- Never been a fan of cats, and "Number Two"- always trying to be number one, but never quite making it, at least in my mind.

Through my posts I am going to tear apart these indiviudal words that I described as "Me" so you can get a better idea of the life of Mallory Zabel, ppk#2.

No comments:

Post a Comment